The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordering a server from Dialtone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curious Too, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Curious Too

Curious Too Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Next week I will be upgrading my primary dns server that is currently leased from Dialtone. I have decided to get a CPanel license instead of having Dialtone install the control panel that comes with their servers. Is there any special configuration options I need to give to Dialtone in order to prepare the server for CPanel?

2. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:0b9970e0fd][i:0b9970e0fd]Originally posted by Curious Too[/i:0b9970e0fd]

Next week I will be upgrading my primary dns server that is currently leased from Dialtone. I have decided to get a CPanel license instead of having Dialtone install the control panel that comes with their servers. Is there any special configuration options I need to give to Dialtone in order to prepare the server for CPanel?[/quote:0b9970e0fd]

Have them install redhat 7.2 not dialtone linux.

3. Curious Too

Curious Too Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    What about minimum hard disk size, memory and recommended partitions?

4. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:8870ea1c0c][i:8870ea1c0c]Originally posted by Curious Too[/i:8870ea1c0c]

What about minimum hard disk size, memory and recommended partitions?[/quote:8870ea1c0c]

http://web.cpanel.net/install.html