The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oscommerce+paypal+cpanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kerm1t, Jan 19, 2006.

1. kerm1t

kerm1t Member

Hello all,

I hope this is posted in the proper forum..

My challenge this weekend is to configure Cpanel and OSCommerce together for my web hosting company. The goal is to have users sign up on the web, then have the accounts automatically created and they are off and running in a matter of minutes with out any intervention from me. I would like to use paypal to accept the credit card payment as well.

Would you be able to provide any type of insight regarding this issue? I do not have to run OSCommerce, but I figured I would use the package since its included within Fantastico. Does CPanel have the ability to automatically setup users from an E-Commerce Package such as OSCommerce? Again, I am open to anything else..

Thank you all in advance for your input!
    :)

2. kerm1t

kerm1t Member

Forgot to mention

I forgot to mention I am running FreeBSD 5.2, not sure if that makes a difference

3. nickp666

nickp666 Well-Known Member

a product called WHMAutopilot is one I came across when I was looking for a similar solution. I havent actually used it so I cant give you any insight into how good it is, it would take a lot of work to get oscommerce integrated and is probably a bit of a security risk anyway