Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated executables even after reboot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ekhoo74, Jan 5, 2018.

1. ekhoo74

ekhoo74 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    I get this one one of my servers that can't go away after rebooting or even manually restarting the services one by one. Any reason why? My other servers are fine. This server is on Centos 7.4 and cPanel v68.0.23

Detected 11 services that are running outdated executables: queueprocd.service tailwatchd.service httpd.service cpanel_php_fpm.service systemd-udevd.service mysql.service exim.service pure-ftpd.service cpanellogd.service dovecot.service pure-authd.serviceYou must take one of the following actions to ensure the system is up-to-date:
    • Restart the listed services using “systemctl restart”; then click “Scan Again” to check non-service processes.
    • Reboot the server.

#1 ekhoo74, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Can you let us know the output from the "/scripts/find_outdated_services" command on this system? Also, is this a VPS or a dedicated server?

Thank you.