The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outlook 2003 or 2007 will send email without attachments but not with attachments

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by jerrould, Jun 26, 2009.

1. jerrould

jerrould Registered

Hello all,

This is my first post and i am new working with cPanel.
    I work for a company who have there own email addresses being controlled by cPanel. The email server is being run by our ISP. I do have administrator rights with cPanel. In our office here they do not have a server and all work on individual computers. 80% of the people here work with outlook 2007 in Imap/pop3 configuration. 20% are on outlook 2003 in pop3 configuration. All the mails that people send out here without attachments will be send in seconds and also received by who ever needs to receive the email. But once you attache something to the email no matter the size (even 500kb) it just hangs for ever. My question is;
    1. Could cPanel be effecting this?
    2. Is this a outlook vs. web mail only problem?
    3. Is there a setting i forgot to activate/set in cPanel?

Already thank you in advance.

Regards,

Jerrould

2. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You'll need to contact tech support for this. Either open a ticket with your cPanel license provider, or use the link located in the header and footer of this forum to open a ticket with us. If you don't have root access to your server, you'll definitely need to open a ticket with your provider.