The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outlook Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leigh, Feb 18, 2004.

1. leigh

leigh Member

I have a client using Outlook (Express) as their mail client. She has gone into Webmail and used the Auto-Config option -- Outlook still doesn't see/find/connect to the mail server. She can send out thru Outlook through the mail server fine, but can't receive any email into Outlook. Mail is stuck in webmail, and won't download into Outlook. We have even gone through and manually configured Outlook, but still the same dilemna exists. We are both at a complete loss, and have been battling this for days. I have looked through the forums for hours on end. Any direction you can provide me is GREATLY appreciated.

2. lostground

lostground Registered

I don't know why the autoconfig has problems on some computers (and I currently don't even have the autoconfig option =( ), but it seems to be resolved if you reinstall outlook. I found it out by accident when my HD crashed and burned a few months back. If that doesn't help, sorry, don't know what else might.

3. leigh

leigh Member

thank you