The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Own domain that goes directly to Roundcube webmail?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Jare, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Jare

Jare Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

how do I set up a domain that bypasses the webmail selection screen and goes directly to Roundcube? This would be global domain for all customers, with of course SSL enabled and required. Also I would prefer not to do any browser side redirection. I would like to keep the webmail domain in the address bar all the time. Thank you for your support!

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. Seeking_Help

Seeking_Help Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I just switched to a new web hosting site which uses cPanel which I had never used. All is going well. The only issue I've found is the webmail page requesting the interface to use (Horde/RoundCube/SquirrelMail). Maybe I'm missing something, but shouldn't you be able to configure that in the mail cPanel under each email account? Or a new cPanel email entry if necessary. The interface select timeout with Stop choice is very cumbersome and user-unfriendly.

I also voted and added this feedback to the existing feature request shown in the link above.

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    There's no native functionality to alter the default webmail login behavior other than using the existing AutoLoad feature. Thank you for voting for the existing feature request.