Own domain that goes directly to Roundcube webmail?

Jare

Sep 25, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

how do I set up a domain that bypasses the webmail selection screen and goes directly to Roundcube? This would be global domain for all customers, with of course SSL enabled and required. Also I would prefer not to do any browser side redirection. I would like to keep the webmail domain in the address bar all the time. Thank you for your support!

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011

Seeking_Help

Registered
Dec 22, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I just switched to a new web hosting site which uses cPanel which I had never used. All is going well. The only issue I've found is the webmail page requesting the interface to use (Horde/RoundCube/SquirrelMail). Maybe I'm missing something, but shouldn't you be able to configure that in the mail cPanel under each email account? Or a new cPanel email entry if necessary. The interface select timeout with Stop choice is very cumbersome and user-unfriendly.

I also voted and added this feedback to the existing feature request shown in the link above.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
There's no native functionality to alter the default webmail login behavior other than using the existing AutoLoad feature. Thank you for voting for the existing feature request.