The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Package Names with Spaces allowing quota circumvention?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LordJMann, Mar 18, 2004.

1. LordJMann

LordJMann Well-Known Member

Well, I had initially thought cPanel no longer had this problem. Though, after having a reseller account added yesterday with all the space limits in place and the resource limit box checked and all the features that allow circumvention turned off the reseller somehow managed to allocate 13000 more megabytes of space to his domains then he should be able to. So his space allotment sits at -13000. The package his is using is "Plan A" which has a space in it. I have NEVER had problems with this when packages had NO spaces. So it HAS to be the space, as cPanel is ignoring the package specs or something due to the space because I have setup all my other resellers the exact same way and they were not able to allocate more space then they were allowed to.

The only way I am able to fix this problem is if I make a new package "Plan_A" with the same feature amounts and then upgrade all the accounts to it, which will fix the quota issue.

How can this be fixed?

2. LordJMann

3. mr.wonderful

mr.wonderful BANNED

What are you talking about?

4. LordJMann

I'm asking if anybody has an idea of how to fix this.