The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Package Setup problem?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AndrewMKP, Feb 9, 2009.

1. AndrewMKP

AndrewMKP Registered

Hello,

I have a package created to set up with a disk space quota of 2000 MB.

I am using WHMCS to create the account on the server, it is doing this successfully and under the correct package name, however when I go into my WHM and list the account it shows the Quota as unlimited?

No where in my WHMCS nor WHM does it say to create the package with unlimited quota? I am having to go through the panel manually to ammend it.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening and what I should do to ammend this?

Many Thanks.

Andrew.

2. Voltar

Voltar Well-Known Member

Do you have said package created in WHM with the package manager? What's the specs set to in that? Have you tried creating a new test package, and setting up a test account?

For what it's worth, I haven't used WHMCS to create packages in a long time, I just use it for SHOUTcast and some other stuff that WHMAutoPiliot doesn't have modules for.

3. AndrewMKP

AndrewMKP Registered

Yeah the package specs are set to 2000mb and 30000 B/W alocation.

The package is set up on the server when an order is placed, however when the package is assigned instead of issueing the correct quota it just gives the account 'unlimited' ?

Not sure if thats very clear but let me know what other information you need, this has really stumped me :rolleyes:

4. AndrewMKP

AndrewMKP Registered

For some reason my disk space/bandwidth stats are not showing up in cPanel now? It just shows them as N/A :confused:

Any help would be appreciated in solving this problem.

Many Thanks,

Andrew.

5. Voltar

Voltar Well-Known Member

I send WHMCS support an email about the package creation thing.

As for the quota/bandwidth, have you tried running /scripts/fixquotas ? If in doubt, submit a free support ticket and let the cPanel techs take a look.

6. AndrewMKP

AndrewMKP Registered

Yeah WHMCS said it must be a cPanel thing as the package is creating, I will submit a support ticket for the time being.

Regards

Andrew