Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED Page Isn't Working — Site is currently unable to handle this request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DPhillMPI, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DPhillMPI

DPhillMPI Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,

I am currently working on 2 WordPress sites one of which is hosted through CPanel. I used a plugin to create a backup of the theme and plugins of Site A to upload them to Site B. I uploaded and activated the theme on Site B, began to upload and activate the plugins, but when I revisited Site A I got this error message:

"The example.com page isn’t working.example.com is currently unable to handle this request."

I went back to Site B and deactivated and removed all the plugins hoping this would somehow help, but Site A is still down and I'm not sure why.

I have access to the cPanel and to the FTP. Any help figuring this out would be deeply appreciated. Just to be completely honest, my background is not in development but graphic design, so while I can edit source code, I'm not an expert but hopefully with some guidance, I can get this issue resolved.

Thanks in advance!

#1 DPhillMPI, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
  2. Eminds

Eminds Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This issue needs further investigation , you will have to the apache error logs , .htaccess settings etc.. with the root access of the server in order to check what exactly is happening.

3. DPhillMPI

DPhillMPI Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I apologize if I sound dim, but I'm not really sure how to retrieve those things. I do have an error log which gave me this information:
    Code:
    [31-Jan-2017 19:30:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 19:32:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 19:32:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 19:32:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 19:33:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 19:33:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 19:41:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 20:16:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10
    [31-Jan-2017 20:16:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function wpcf7_add_form_tag() in /home1/nakedhea/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-math-captcha/includes/integrations/contact-form-7.php on line 10

I don't know if you can get anything relevant out of that. Where would I find the other information? I have access to the ftp and cpanel.

#3 DPhillMPI, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
  4. DPhillMPI

DPhillMPI Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Nevermind! I figured it out, thank goodness :) It turned out to be the plugin mentioned above "wp-math-captcha". I renamed the folder in my ftp and voila, the site is now functioning properly again. Thanks

5. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Thanks for updating the thread.