The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paper Lantern - Missing icons in v11.52.3.1

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by The Old Man, Feb 24, 2016.

1. The Old Man

The Old Man Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi,

I'm on shared hosting with my web hosting company and the Cpanel version is 11.52.3.1.
    I use an iPad 3 mostly to check my 'resource usage' and 'resource profile' logs daily etc and so really appreciate the responsive Paper Lantern Theme.

I have reported a ticket to the webhost support team and they have advised me to post here as they can't help directly with CPanel bugs.

My main issue is that the "CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage" icon is completely missing from the Metrics section of Paper Lantern. I have to switch back to X3 theme to access this by the old name "Resource Usage".

image.png

Secondly, the icons for PHP Configuration and Softalicious Apps Installer under the software section of Paper Lantern are missing although the alt text links are there but overlapping each other, making one link impossible to select.

According to my webhost, those 2 icons are also missing when they log into my Cpanel using a Chrome browser on a PC, but are spaced correctly, so the overlapping seems to be an iPad or smaller display device issue, possibly that could be resolved by restoring the missing icons.

iPad landscape view:
    image.png

iPad portrait view:

image.png

Hopefully they can be fixed in a future update?
    Alternatively is there anything my webhost can do to resolve now?

Many thanks.

#1 The Old Man, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you ask your hosting provider to open a support ticket with us using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

The Old Man likes this.
  3. The Old Man

The Old Man Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Yes, will do, thank you.