The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paper lantern mobile problem (v. 54)

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by clse945111, Jan 9, 2016.

1. clse945111

clse945111 Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi all,

I'm liking the new look of paper lantern, it looks quite good on mobile devices, but I have noticed a big big problem.
    When there's a customised logo, with the recommended resolution 250*50px (or 2x or 3x that for retina) on mobile devices the top bar shrinks while the logo doesn't. So basically on a mobile phone or any portrait devices you'd see a big chunk of the logo hanging out of the top bar. I believe this is a bug that needs to be fixed, I hope the cPanel team is aware of the issue.
    Second of all, this isn't the most important thing but I wish there was a switch to center the content in cPanel (because after v54 everything is aligned to the left), I personally think cantered content looks better than on the left.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Internal case PH-2298 is open to address this issue. Currently, on mobile devices, a size is not specified for some contents, specifically the logo, as the CSS is resulting in the logo overlapping the rest of the interface. You can monitor our change log to see when a resolution has been released:

54 Change Log - Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Thank you.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator