The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Park Domain not showing in CPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mohsyn, Aug 6, 2005.

1. mohsyn

mohsyn Member

Hello,

I have a problem i have added four parked domains which were working fine but now 2 of them are just vanished from CPanel>Parked Domains but in WHM>List Parked Domain, it is showing all the four parked domains. When i add those two vanished parked domain to CPanel then i get an error of domain already configured.

2. MK Hosting

MK Hosting Active Member

Hi,

I am also having this problem. I also have subdomains showing in addon domains, and the main domain showing in parked domains. HAve you found a fix?

Darren

3. WebScHoLaR

WebScHoLaR Well-Known Member

On the shell run

/scripts/updateuserdomains

and note the output that it is not showing any conflict for the domain names. Also you need to check the cPanel config file at /var/cpanel/users/username (NOTE: username is the cPanel username of the parked domain) and make sure that the entry for the parked domain is present in it. It should be something like

DNSxx=domain.com
    if the entry has X before DNS i.e XDNSxx=domain.com then remove the X before the entry and save the file.