The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Parked Domain' Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ricki, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Ricki

Ricki Registered

Hi, ive searched these forums already and found that when a user needs to point two domains to one website, you use the 'Parked Domains' feature in cPanel.
    I done this, successfully, however upon visiting my parked domain, my website will not display images.
    Whats going on? *mywebsite*.com works but *mywebsite*.org doesnt display images.
    Am i missing something here? NS are fine, and the site shows all stylesheets etc, just doesnt load images.
    Please help.
    Thanks.

2. JawadArshad

JawadArshad Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Interesting. What are you getting for images. right click on the image and select "Copy image URL" and see if it gives you http://parkeddomain.com/path/to/image.gif etc or something else. It mostly depends on how you linked images. Is it via absolute path or via URLs. You might want to check it with your developer who would be able to assist you better.

3. Ricki

Ricki Registered

This was resolved by deactivating hotlink protection then reactivating it. :eek: