The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Password recover - BIG ERROR - www.3ix.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by me_suzy, Sep 25, 2008.

1. me_suzy

me_suzy Member

hello. I have to domain, for exemple X and Y. I buy this 2 domains from 3ix.com
    Anyway, now 1 year, I renounce to my domain X, and I keep only my second domain, Y.
    Now is the big problem. I lost my password. I enter http://forums.cpanel.net/login.php?do=lostpw and I fill in my registered email address. The new password was sent to me, EXCEPT that i receive the user from the first domain,X, which is expired and I not use it anymore. So I should receive the user and password from my second domain, Y. I believe that is because I had the same email address for the both domain (of course, it was the same account on 3ix.com, with 2 domains).
    Anyway, that is a big problem to me. I write 2-3 email to Host Care, and no answer yet.
    What can I do?

2. mohit

mohit Well-Known Member

Do you need cpanel password or you need cpanel forum password ?

if you have forgotten password for cpanel, you need to contact your hosting provider.

if you have forgotten you domain management panel password, you need to contact the company you purchased the domain from.

cPanel Inc won't help you in getting a password for your hosting account which you purchased from any webhosting provider.