The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PDO Not Connect

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by mauroya33, Dec 2, 2016.

1. mauroya33

mauroya33 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    PDO no connect and this is my configuration

Code:
    root@dedicado [/usr/local/lib]# /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php -i | grep -i pdo
    Configure Command =>  './configure'  '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=' '--exec-prefix=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54' '--bindir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/etc' '--datadir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/share' '--includedir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/include' '--libdir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/com' '--mandir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/share/info' '--prefix=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54' '--with-libdir=lib' '--verbose' '--enable-static' '--with-mcrypt=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-iconv' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-gd' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-imap=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/imap/' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gettext' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-cgi' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pgsql=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-pdo-pgsql=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-kerberos=/usr' '--with-curl=/usr' '--with-curlwrappers' '--with-tidy=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/etc' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty' '--with-bz2=/usr' '--enable-zip' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--enable-soap' '--with-pear' '--enable-bcmath'
    PDO
    PDO support => enabled
    PDO drivers => mysql, pgsql, sqlite
    pdo_mysql
    PDO Driver for MySQL => enabled
    pdo_mysql.default_socket => /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock => /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
    pdo_pgsql
    PDO Driver for PostgreSQL => enabled
    pdo_sqlite
    PDO Driver for SQLite 3.x => enabled
    root@dedicado [/usr/local/lib]#

but not connect

upgrade to 5.6

#1 mauroya33, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Could you provide some more information about the script or plugin you are using? For instance, you posted output from the internal cPanel PHP. Is this a custom plugin you are developing for cPanel, or are you attempting to utilize PDO for the version of PHP utilized for your websites?

Thank you.

mauroya33 likes this.
  3. mauroya33

mauroya33 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thank you for your resp

I am upggrade CPANEL and APACHE and PHP and mysql With EAsyUpdate

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Please post the output from the following commands:

Code:
    cat /usr/local/cpanel/version
    /scripts/easyapache --version
    This will help us to determine the cPanel version, and if you are using EasyApache 3, or EasyApache 4.

Thank you.