The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Progress Pecl with EA4

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Reado, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Reado

Reado Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    PECL via the command line appears to be broken too. Online sources suggest it has something to do with PHP being installed via YUM. Running "pecl install imagick" for example results in:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR/Command.php on line 249

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Command.php on line 249

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR/Command.php on line 249

XML Extension not found
    root@l1vs09rcms [~]#

After reverting to EA3, the problem with PECL goes away.

PECL installer works fine in WHM, just not the command line. I need to install via the command line as I need a beta PECL module as the beta version supports PHP 7 whereas the stable version does not.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I've moved this post into it's own thread.

It's important to use the full path to the PECL binary associated with your version of PHP. I successfully installed the Imagick PECL module for PHP 7 via the command line with EasyApache 4:

Code:
    /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/pecl install imagick
    Please ensure you also review the following documents that explain how to edit your php.ini file with EasyApache 4, as you must do this manually after installing the PECL module:

How to edit your php.ini file
    cPanel's PHPRC PHP Patch for EasyApache 4

Could you let us know if this helps?

Note: Keep in mind some PECL module will fail to install if required libraries are missing. For instance, I installed ImageMagick via "/scripts/installimagemagick" before proceeding with the "imagick" PECL installation.

Thank you.

eva2000 likes this.
  3. Reado

Reado Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Thanks - I'll try that the next time I try EA4. I had to downgrade to EA3 as I found EA4 too buggy for my liking and it's missing features compared to EA3 that we currently depend on. Bit disappointing.

4. eva2000

eva2000 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    why not have cpanel also setup pecl command as an alias to full path out of the box ?

5. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

EasyApache 4 includes support for multiple PHP versions. Using the full path ensures you are installing the PECL module for the appropriate version (e.g. some PECL modules may not work with all versions of PHP).

Thank you.

eva2000 likes this.
  6. eva2000

eva2000 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    i see

maybe aliases for

pecl53 = ea-php53
    pecl54 = ea-php54
    pecl55 = ea-php55
    pecl56 = ea-php56
    pecl70 = ea-php70

much easier to remember than full paths ? :)

7. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  8. FCTW

FCTW Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    That's true, but I get the following message when running the suggested command:
    Code:
    root@hostname [~]# /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/pecl install imagick
    downloading imagick-3.4.3RC1.tgz ...
    Starting to download imagick-3.4.3RC1.tgz (245,140 bytes)
    ..............................................done: 245,140 bytes
    19 source files, building
    running: phpize
    Configuring for:
    PHP Api Version:         20121113
    Zend Module Api No:      20121212
    Zend Extension Api No:   220121212
    I was able to resolve this by removing ea-php70 with EasyApache 4 from WHM, and then re-installing it, but if cPanelMichael or anyone else knows how I could have resolved that without 'coping out' with an uninstall/reinstall I would really love to know.

Just as a footnote, the server I was working on didn't have /scripts/installimagemagick, and so it doesn't seem to be a strict requirement to loading the PHP module.

9. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @FCTW,

It looks like the output from the command wasn't fully pasted. Could you paste the full output from your initial installation attempt?

Thank you.

10. FCTW

FCTW Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thanks for your quick reply! I have the output but it's rather lengthy. Do you want me to paste it here, or do you have a pastebin you'd rather have that in?

11. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  12. FCTW

FCTW Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Okay,
    Install command output was:
    Code:
    root@hostname [~]# /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/bin/pecl install imagick
    downloading imagick-3.4.3RC1.tgz ...
    Starting to download imagick-3.4.3RC1.tgz (245,140 bytes)
    ..............................................done: 245,140 bytes
    19 source files, building
    running: phpize
    Configuring for:
    PHP Api Version:         20121113
    Zend Module Api No:      20121212
    Zend Extension Api No:   220121212
    Please provide the prefix of Imagemagick installation [autodetect] :
    building in /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1
    running: /root/tmp/pear/imagick/configure --with-php-config=/usr/local/bin/php-config --with-imagick
    checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
    checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
    checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
    checking for cc... cc
    checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
    checking whether the C compiler works... yes
    checking whether we are cross compiling... no
    checking for suffix of executables...
    checking for suffix of object files... o
    checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
    checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
    checking for cc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
    checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
    checking for icc... no
    checking for suncc... no
    checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yes
    checking for system library directory... lib
    checking if compiler supports -R... no
    checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... yes
    checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
    checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
    checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
    checking for PHP prefix... /usr/local
    checking for PHP includes... -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib
    checking for PHP extension directory... /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212
    checking for PHP installed headers prefix... /usr/local/include/php
    checking if debug is enabled... no
    checking if zts is enabled... no
    checking for re2c... re2c
    checking for re2c version... 0.13.5 (ok)
    checking for gawk... gawk
    checking whether to enable the imagick extension... yes, shared
    checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
    checking ImageMagick MagickWand API configuration program... checking Testing /usr/local/bin/MagickWand-config... Doesn't exist
    checking Testing /usr/bin/MagickWand-config... It exists
    found in /usr/bin/MagickWand-config
    checking if ImageMagick version is at least 6.2.4... found version 6.7.2 Q16
    checking for MagickWand.h or magick-wand.h header... /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/MagickWand.h
    checking PHP version is at least 5.1.3... yes. found 5.5.33
    libs
    -lMagickWand -lMagickCore

checking for MagickGetVersion... yes
    checking for MagickSetImageInterpolateMethod... yes
    checking for ld used by cc... /usr/bin/ld
    checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
    checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
    checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
    checking whether ln -s works... yes
    checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
    checking for ANSI C header files... yes
    checking for sys/types.h... yes
    checking for sys/stat.h... yes
    checking for stdlib.h... yes
    checking for string.h... yes
    checking for memory.h... yes
    checking for strings.h... yes
    checking for inttypes.h... yes
    checking for stdint.h... yes
    checking for unistd.h... yes
    checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
    checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
    checking for dlfcn.h... yes
    checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1966080
    checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from cc object... ok
    checking for objdir... .libs
    checking for ar... ar
    checking for ranlib... ranlib
    checking for strip... strip
    checking if cc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
    checking for cc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
    checking if cc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
    checking if cc static flag -static works... yes
    checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... yes
    checking whether the cc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
    checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
    checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
    checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
    checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
    checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
    checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
    checking whether to build static libraries... no

creating libtool
    appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool
    configure: creating ./config.status
    config.status: creating config.h
    running: make
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_file.c -o imagick_file.lo
    mkdir .libs
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_file.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagick_file.o
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_file.c: In function ‘php_imagick_is_url’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_file.c:85: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘php_stream_locate_url_wrapper’ from incompatible pointer type
    /usr/local/include/php/main/php_streams.h:552: note: expected ‘char **’ but argument is of type ‘const char **’
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c -o imagick_class.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagick_class.o
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_getimagematte’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:299: warning: ‘MagickGetImageMatte’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:82)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_paintfloodfillimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:1248: warning: ‘MagickPaintFloodfillImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:99)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:1256: warning: ‘MagickPaintFloodfillImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:99)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_recolorimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:1738: warning: ‘MagickRecolorImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:109)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_colorfloodfillimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:4279: warning: ‘MagickColorFloodfillImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:75)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_mapimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:4707: warning: ‘MagickMapImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:86)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_mattefloodfillimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:4748: warning: ‘MagickMatteFloodfillImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:88)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_medianfilterimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:4786: warning: ‘MagickMedianFilterImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/magick-image.h:212)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_paintopaqueimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:4868: warning: ‘MagickPaintOpaqueImageChannel’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:104)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_painttransparentimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:4951: warning: ‘MagickPaintTransparentImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:107)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_reducenoiseimage’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:5115: warning: ‘MagickReduceNoiseImage’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/magick-image.h:260)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_getimageattribute’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:6444: warning: ‘MagickGetImageAttribute’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:59)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_getimagechannelextrema’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:6661: warning: ‘MagickGetImageChannelExtrema’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:78)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_getimageextrema’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:7003: warning: ‘MagickGetImageExtrema’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:80)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_getimageindex’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:8115: warning: ‘MagickGetImageIndex’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:65)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_getimagesize’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:8236: warning: ‘MagickGetImageSize’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:140)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_setimageattribute’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:8710: warning: ‘MagickSetImageAttribute’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:111)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_flattenimages’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:9085: warning: ‘MagickFlattenImages’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:132)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_averageimages’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:10272: warning: ‘MagickAverageImages’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:131)
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c: In function ‘zim_imagick_mosaicimages’:
    /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_class.c:10775: warning: ‘MagickMosaicImages’ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ImageMagick/wand/deprecate.h:135)
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickdraw_class.c -o imagickdraw_class.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickdraw_class.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagickdraw_class.o
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickpixel_class.c -o imagickpixel_class.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickpixel_class.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagickpixel_class.o
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickpixeliterator_class.c -o imagickpixeliterator_class.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickpixeliterator_class.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagickpixeliterator_class.o
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_helpers.c -o imagick_helpers.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick_helpers.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagick_helpers.o
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick.c -o imagick.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagick.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagick.o
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickkernel_class.c -o imagickkernel_class.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/imagickkernel_class.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/imagickkernel_class.o
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=compile cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick   -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/shim_im6_to_im7.c -o shim_im6_to_im7.lo
    cc -fopenmp -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -I. -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /root/tmp/pear/imagick/shim_im6_to_im7.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/shim_im6_to_im7.o
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=link cc -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/include -I/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/main -I/root/tmp/pear/imagick -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/ImageMagick  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -o imagick.la -export-dynamic -avoid-version -prefer-pic -module -rpath /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/modules  imagick_file.lo imagick_class.lo imagickdraw_class.lo imagickpixel_class.lo imagickpixeliterator_class.lo imagick_helpers.lo imagick.lo imagickkernel_class.lo shim_im6_to_im7.lo -lMagickWand -lMagickCore
    cc -shared  .libs/imagick_file.o .libs/imagick_class.o .libs/imagickdraw_class.o .libs/imagickpixel_class.o .libs/imagickpixeliterator_class.o .libs/imagick_helpers.o .libs/imagick.o .libs/imagickkernel_class.o .libs/shim_im6_to_im7.o  -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib64 -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib64 /usr/lib64/libMagickWand.so -L/usr/lib64 /usr/lib64/libMagickCore.so  -Wl,-soname -Wl,imagick.so -o .libs/imagick.so
    creating imagick.la
    (cd .libs && rm -f imagick.la && ln -s ../imagick.la imagick.la)
    /bin/sh /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/libtool --mode=install cp ./imagick.la /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/modules
    cp ./.libs/imagick.so /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/modules/imagick.so
    cp ./.libs/imagick.lai /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/modules/imagick.la
    PATH="$PATH:/sbin" ldconfig -n /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/modules
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Libraries have been installed in:
       /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/imagick-3.4.3RC1/modules

If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries
    in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and
    specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR'
    flag during linking and do at least one of the following:
       - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable
         during execution
       - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
         during linking
       - use the `-Wl,--rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag
       - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'

See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
    more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Build complete.
    Don't forget to run 'make test'.

running: make INSTALL_ROOT="/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1" install
    Installing shared extensions:     /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/
    Installing header files:          /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/include/php/
    running: find "/root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1" | xargs ls -dils
    932167    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1
    932205    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr
    932206    4 drwxr-xr-x 4 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local
    932211    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/include
    932212    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/include/php
    932213    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/include/php/ext
    932214    4 drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/include/php/ext/imagick
    932215    4 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root    1828 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/include/php/ext/imagick/php_imagick_shared.h
    932207    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/lib
    932208    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/lib/php
    932209    4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/lib/php/extensions
    932210    4 drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    4096 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212
    932204 1088 -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1111411 Dec  7 11:56 /root/tmp/pear/pear-build-rootWyc4A5/install-imagick-3.4.3RC1/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/imagick.so

Build process completed successfully
    Installing '/usr/local/include/php/ext/imagick/php_imagick_shared.h'
    Installing '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/imagick.so'
    install ok: channel://pecl.php.net/imagick-3.4.3RC1
    Extension imagick enabled in php.ini
    PHP errors were:
    Code:
    [07-Dec-2016 16:56:29 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
    Module compiled with module API=20121212
    PHP compiled with module API=20151012
    These options need to match

13. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

The output shows the PECL module installed successfully. Regarding this error message:

Could you upload a PHPINFO file to this account to verify which php.ini file is utilized? It's possible the account is using a custom php.ini file that's looking for a different Imagick path.

Thank you.