Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending gmail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by MichelPlatje, Sep 18, 2017.

1. MichelPlatje

MichelPlatje Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    We use a programm called AMEMBER. with this programm we can send out blast emails to our costumers. We never experienced any problems with it. Since we moved everything to hostgator we now getiing pending status from just the gmail accounts opf the costumers.

According to Hostgator helpdesk the script creates an issue on the mailserver. We send out the blast in a internal php mail. I hope someone can help us out here so that our costumers getting the emails because they need this to validate the membership.

2. SysSachin

SysSachin Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

You need to contact Hostgator support team to check the mail logs of your account. I think your mails are stuck in server mail queue. You can not check mail logs of your server as you need root access of your server.

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I recommend contacting your hosting provider and asking for more technical details about why this script will not work on the server.

Thank you.