The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perl errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rempala, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Rempala

Rempala Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have been receiving theses errors the past few days. As far I know the system has not been changed.

Cron <root@myblah> /usr/local/cpanel/bin/backup

Can't locate Cpanel/SafeRun/BG.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/5.14.3/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/5.14.3 /opt/cpanel/perl5/514/site_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /opt/cpanel/perl5/514/site_lib .) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 18.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 18.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/backup line 36.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/backup line 36.

And also with

Cron <root@myblah> /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl --notify

Can't locate Cpanel/SafeRun/BG.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi /usr/local/cpanel/cpaddons /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/5.14.3/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/5.14.3 /opt/cpanel/perl5/514/site_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /opt/cpanel/perl5/514/site_lib .) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 18.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SafeRun.pm line 18.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl line 33.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please try forcing an update of cPanel via:

Code:
    /scripts/upcp --force
    Do you notice any errors during the update process? Do you continue to receive the same error message if you run "/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/cpaddons_report.pl --notify" manually?

Thank you.

3. es2alna

es2alna Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Is it VPS? If so, please provide the result of this command:
    Code:
    cat /proc/user_beancounters
    I guess that you have shortage in resources.

4. Rempala

Rempala Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    ok after /scripts/upcp --force it seems that I can run backup and cpaddons_report.pl manually. I'll have to wait until tonight to see if it runs via cron. But it seems to be working.

Thanks

5. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator