The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perl Modules gone walk about?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WasPhantom, Nov 28, 2005.

1. WasPhantom

WasPhantom Registered

Hi all,

Just noticed my server has started doing something rather unusual.

webhost1# ./upcp
    Can't locate cPScript/HttpRequest.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.7/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.7/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.7 . /scripts) at ./upcp line 21.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./upcp line 21.
    webhost1#

And therefor doesn't seem to want to check it's upgraded status too often ;)

Anyone run into this before?

Cheers

neil

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

That's odd. If you're su'ing into the root account, are you remembering to use su - sintead of just su?

If that's not the issue, does this file exist:

/scripts/cPScript/HttpRequest.pm

If not, then I've attached a .txt file copy to this post, taken from EDGE, however, you should check whether the rest of the perl modules also exist in /scripts/cPScript/:

Code:
    [/scripts/cPScript]# ls
    ./            CachedCommand.pm    DIp.pm       Form.pm         iContact.pm  Mysql.pm         Rand.pm      SafetyBits.pm
    ../           Carp.pm             DNSLib.pm    FtpUtils.pm     LoadFile.pm  ProcessCheck.pm  Regex.pm     StringFunc.pm
    AcctUtils.pm  cPanelFunctions.pm  DnsUtils.pm  HttpRequest.pm  Logger.pm    Public/          RpmUtils.pm  Template.pm
    BinUtils.pm   DbUtils.pm          Errors.pm    HttpUtils.pm    MailDir.pm   PwCache.pm       SafeRun.pm

Edit: Final though, does it work better if you use the following syntax instead:

/scripts/upcp

Attached Files:

3. WasPhantom

WasPhantom Registered

Yeah, I always su -, sommething I learnt a long long time ago.

Anyway, I thought I had mentioned, that I can find no file anywhere on the harddrive named HttpRequest.pm ( I used find, not some n00b not seeing it in a locate ;) )

Is there anywhere to get the original archive containing these files? I don't seem to have a cPScript directory at all. ( preferably with a md5sum )

Cheers

neil

#3 WasPhantom, Nov 29, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You might need to have a ticket logged with cPanel for that, otherwise it could mean reinstalling cPanel. as something is very much amiss. BTW, what version of cPanel are you currently running?