The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perl problem when running runweblogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anton_latvia, Mar 6, 2006.

1. anton_latvia

anton_latvia Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello!
    Suddenly one of our server has started to make problems with stats. When I try to run /scripts/runweblogs I get the following output with errors. Does anyone know what could cause it? I have upgraded WHM to the latest version, but it error is still there.

(internal death) Mon Mar 6 09:18:51 2006 [23565] error: Modification of a read-only value attempted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/DBI.pm line 279.
    eval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/DBI.pm line 276
    require DBI.pm called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/DBD/mysql.pm line 7
    DBD::mysql::BEGIN() called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/Scalar/Util.pm line 0
    eval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/Scalar/Util.pm line 0
    require DBD/mysql.pm called at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 60
    main::BEGIN() called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/Scalar/Util.pm line 0
    eval {...} called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/Scalar/Util.pm line 0
    [a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive][cPanelFunctions]: Ignoring bad line in /etc/wwwacct.conf: "CONTACTEMAIL hostmaster@abcde.com, admin@abcde.com"
    ==> WARNING: configured processor count does not match
    ==> actual processor count (1)! Running stats programs
    ==> on this system may cause excessive load!
    ==> You should set extracpus=0 in /var/cpanel/cpanel.config if this is not ok.
    ==> cPanel Log Daemon version 22.2
    ==> Shared RRDTOOL support enabled
    Processing domainuser...
    Run Logs domain: domainname.com BW Limit: 2097152000 Domains: []
    Processing exim stats for domainuser.......Done
    WEBLANG norwegian
    Archive Status: 0
    About to fork for domainuser [DOMAIN: domainname.com]
    Complete

Anton.

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Yup. You will have problems because you're running perl v5.6.1

The perl DBI module developers only support newer versions of perl now and you'll need to upgrade it to something more current (v5.6.1 is positively ancient now). You can simply use the perl package on http://layer1.cpanel.net to get it up to v5.8.7