Permission problem on new server

Tornado

Jul 17, 2007
Iran
Hi
recently i have install a Fresh cPanel on a centos 7.5 VPS, as Default without cPanel installation and wizard.

after moving my website which using wordpress to the NEW server we have permission issue and at the moment wordpress could not update their packages or Plugins because need 777 permission which is dangerous ...

and on old server i dont have such problem and everythings was working

how i can fix this ?

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Do you know what PHP handler you're using on this server and what one you were using on the old server?

That could play a big role in why this behavior is different between the servers.

Thanks!

Reactions: Tornado

Tornado

Jul 17, 2007
Iran
Do you know what PHP handler you're using on this server and what one you were using on the old server?

That could play a big role in why this behavior is different between the servers.

Thanks!
Hi
i have check several times
its SAME :-(

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Tornado

DSO can be installed using EasyApache 4 and you might try that. Reinstalling cPanel most likely will not fix the issue if you continue to experience issues please feel free to open a ticket using the link in my signature. Once open please reply with the Ticket ID here so that we can update this thread with the resolution once the ticket is resolved.

Thanks!