Persistent issues with cPanel backup to Backblaze

flighty

Registered
Mar 4, 2020
Derby, UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have configured my server to create a daily backup of all cPanel accounts and have the backup files sent to my online storage at Blackblaze. I regular see this error sent from the server:

Code:
Unable to send “/backup/2020-03-02/accounts/saundersaccessor.tar.gz” to destination “Backblaze”
There's no consistency to this - sometimes the backup transport job completes and sometimes it doesn't. And there's nothing more in the log I get sent beyond "this hasn't worked!"

1) How do I work out what's causing the problem? I've no particular reason to think that there's a problem with Backblaze as I have other things backing up to the same destination and they never have any issues

2) Is it possible to restart the backup transfer job after it has failed? Currently, I get a load of backup files sitting on the server and nothing in my Backblaze account at all!

Thanks.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Without any further information on why it couldn't transport it's almost impossible for me to assist you here. Can you please open a ticket using the link in my signature? Once open please reply with the Ticket ID here so that we can update this thread with the resolution once the ticket is resolved.

Thanks!