The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photopost install

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CTC, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTC

CTC Active Member

I have installed photopost and it is giving an error which i think relates to the server path of a file. There are some options to intergrate with Vbulletin, if i turn that off it works. But i am pretty sure it relates to the path of the global file.

Is there any way of working out what that path is?

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/user2/public_html/forum/album/header-inc.php on line 64

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user2/public_html/forum/album/header-inc.php on line 65

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user2/public_html/forum/album/header-inc.php on line 65

:)

:confused:

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This has zero to do with cPanel, and photopost has a forum for this type of thing. And I bet, this question has been answered there more than a few times.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.