jackal

PartnerNOC
Feb 23, 2002
looking for path to mogrify for photopost ?

photopost config needs a path to mogrify.exe

for image-magick

any ideas anyone?

Robert

Aug 14, 2001
I don't know about mogrify.exe, but you might check for the binary here /usr/X11R6/bin/mogrify or /usr/local/bin/mogrify

Robert

jackal

PartnerNOC
Feb 23, 2002
The way it looks it is not installed there.
Found something here http://www.photopost.com/installgms.html

anyone have this installed?

carpman1

Jan 25, 2003
Are you installing on linux server? not sure if cpanle is available for windoze yet but if on linux you don't need the .exe, just use locate command to find mogrify, mine is the /usr/X11R6/bin/mogrify which is what you would use in photopost

orca

Sep 23, 2002
Switzerland
I have it installed. You can do a &which mogrify& in a ssh session and it will tell you the path. I think it's /usr/local/bin
Make sure you actually have ImageMagick installed.

shaun

PartnerNOC
Verifed Vendor
Nov 9, 2001
San Clemente, Ca
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
if you have root access log into the WHM and go down to install a perl module. Type in Image::Magick it will display a list of a cupple diffrent things... Click Image::Magick, it will install image magick as well as morgify

you can also log in as root via ssh and do run this

mkdir /home/cpimagemagick;cd /home/cpimagemagick/;wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/magick.tar.gz;/scripts/installrpm ImageMagick;/scripts/installrpm ImageMagick-devel;cd magick;./install

carpman1

Jan 25, 2003
:) easy way is to locate the rpm on rpm find, copy url, ssh to server use wget to download rpm then install.

Never felt confident about whm for installing perl module, also found it confusing.

jackal

PartnerNOC
Feb 23, 2002
Thanks guys for all the help, we have it installed via SSH.

Thanks Again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C General Discussion 1