The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP 5.3.4 and SourceGuardian 8.2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TiagoValdo, Jan 14, 2011.

1. TiagoValdo

TiagoValdo Member

I have a new client on my server which I want to encode his script with sourceguardian. The encoder reports no errors.

Then, I have just re-compiled apache and php (using easyapache, got Apache 2.2.17, PHP 5.3.4) and added the SourceGuardian module (version 8.2, same as my encoder).

Now, the problem is:
    When I call a script that is encoded directly (say index.php file), it gives me a 500 error - logs just stats "Premature end of script headers: index.php".
    But if I call a script that includes an encoded script, it works just fine. Or, in better words, if I leave index.php unencoded, but encode a config.php (or any other file that is included), it works just fine.

I've used sourceguardian on another website (which is hosted on another server) and it works just fine. PHP version is 5.2 though and the loader is not embeded into php, it's a standalone module.

Has anyone had any problems like this before?

2. TiagoValdo

TiagoValdo Member

I've posted the question but I think I've fixed it.

I've uploaded the ixed loader from SourceGuardian's website, together with the ts (thread safe) version into php's extension_dir. Cpanel puts a loader there, but I think this loader is corrupted, or got corrupted when easyapache downloaded it.

This procedure seems to have fixed the issue from the original post.

3. luigidelgado

luigidelgado Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter: