The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

php and email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by johnnova, Feb 16, 2012.

1. johnnova

johnnova Member

Jan 22, 2012
    cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi I have a form that sends the completed data to an email account. sometimes it works for a while then stops for some reason i cannot find.

does anyone have any ideas?

does anyone ever answer these posts? i've had many and only once was a question answered. not a complaint just wondering if there may be a better source for help.
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

May 20, 2003
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Assuming this is the other thread you speak of that's gone unanswered, it sounds related to this new thread, with more details. Your previous thread contained no details to help find a problem. The answer to your other thread is, it should.

In this thread you provide more details. The issue you have it sounds like is with a form you use that's not working as expected. This doesn't sound like anything cPanel related, it sounds more like a code issue.

You could try completing the form and have it try to send and then check your log for clues. This log should come up with something I would think:

If you don't have access to server logs, use the form and check the Error Logs tools in your cPanel for clues there. Not sure that'll be much help but take a peek. If the code in the form is broke somewhere it might come up in that log as well.