The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

php and images issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kuwaitnt, Dec 11, 2006.

1. kuwaitnt

kuwaitnt Well-Known Member

hi all

please i need help i have modefi php.ini

and i have disable that functions

root@website [~]# php -i | grep disable_function
    disable_functions => mkdir, unlink, symlink, ini_restore, popen, pclose, system, exec, shell_exec, suExec, dl, passthru, pclose, proc_open, proc_nice, proc_terminate, proc_get_status, proc_close, leak, posix_kill, posix_mkfifo, posix_setpgid, posix_setsid, posix_setuid, posix_uname, posix_getpwuid, escapeshellcmd, escapeshellarg, fpassthru, psockopen, cmd, backtick, virtual, pcntl_exec , ini_alter, parse_ini_file, show_source, apache_child_terminate, apache_get_modules , apache_get_version , apache_note, openlog, popens, filegetcontents, get_dir, dos_conv, myshellexec, get_current_user, php_uname, fileperms, filegroup, fileowner, getmyuid, getmygid, posix_mknod, posix_times, ps_fill, hypot, pg_host, pos ,posix_access, posix_getgid, posix_getpid , posix_getsid , posix_getuid , posix_isatty

but all php images gallery is stop thumbs images

does one of that function is cause that issue ??

2. Spiral

Spiral BANNED

You would need to look at your image gallery program source to see what it is doing
    or you could run a grep of each blocked function against your gallery program source
    and see what turns up.

Off hand though, I would say your disable_functions is probably a bit overkill to the
    point of rendering most standard applications out there unusable.

Meanwhile, I see that you did not bother to block several other functions that
    are probably far more dangerous than any of the functions you have listed in
    your disable_functions list right now!

#2 Spiral, Dec 11, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2006