The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

php based skin

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by Adiemus, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Adiemus

Adiemus Member

If we make a new skin for our company can it be php based or will cpanel have a hard time with it since it isn't html?

2. t c

t c Active Member

It can be in PHP. cPanel will have no problem comprehending. Good luck with your skin. :)

3. Radio_Head

Radio_Head Well-Known Member

I created for me a cpanel php/mysql skin with sessions .
    4 months of intensive work :( .It was an incredible and hard work ,believe me , however it really something different from current html skins.

Clients are REALLY appreciating/loving it .

I will not sell it , using only for my boxes , because to mantain it updated requires more works respect of a simple html skin , as can you imagine.

If you will decide to sell your skin be sure to think before to start a way to simplify the work for you and for your users (installation) . Be sure it will work with ip dedicated and shared also . Good luck , you will have an hard work , I know it .

#3 Radio_Head, Oct 31, 2003
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2003
  4. Adiemus

Adiemus Member

well I am only going to use a current skin we have as a default base. I only am doing php so I can do includes for navagational purposes. I am not getting in depth with anything such as mysql or what not.