Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

php/bbs/forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theswab, Jul 30, 2003.

1. theswab

theswab Registered

Hello, Using cpanel 7, I installed a Forum (name: scuttlebutt) and did not like it so I uninstalled it by deleting the scuttlebutt folder in public_html. I went back to the cpanel and checked “Forum/BBS” and it was gone, none installed. All is well.

I then reinstalled the forum, same name: “scuttlebutt””. Now it shows two installed.

I did a search here and you haave a post on it already. Yyour answer was: “Remove the forum installation folder and delete the database.”

Well I know where the Scuttlebutt folder is (in the public_html) but I do not know the location of the other folder they are talking about.

Please help.

Thanks

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RedFutura

RedFutura Well-Known Member

Do you mean the database? Just login to phpmyadmin and delete it, or even from cpanel you can delete it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. theswab

theswab Registered

thanks

Thanks Muchho