The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP Error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by philwebservices, Sep 5, 2007.

1. philwebservices

PHP scripts suddenly stops working , generating errors like :

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@abcde.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

-------------------
    Clip from error_log

Failed loading 1: 1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

-------------
    PHP Version :

php -v
    PHP 5.1.4 (cli) (built: Sep 5 2007 04:12:19)
    Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies

2. domainworld

domainworld Member

ditto

I too have the same errors and experience periodic crashes for no known reason. What is the module 1: which is failing to load?

philwebservices, I would update your Zend if I were you, but that will likely not stopp the errors.

Also, what additional config do you have? CSF/LFD? MailScanner? Any billing application integration?

My problems did not become evident until I began using WHMCS for billing, but looking at your php info, and not seeing ioncube, I believe you do not?

Thanks, and good luck,
    Joe

#2 domainworld, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2007