The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

php errors being logged but...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rfrench10, Jan 16, 2005.

1. rfrench10

rfrench10 Well-Known Member

While all my php scripts appear to be functioning well I am getting large amounts of the following errors in the error.log files in each directory from which a php script is running. The same three errors occur everytime any php script is run. I have recompiled apache and php several times without generating any errors but when completed I continue to get these three errors. I notice I can delete the error_log and a new one is created with the next use of the php script. Some of my error_log files were 10-20 MB each!

FIRST here is my configuration:
    PHP 4.3.10 using SourceGuardian ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp and I have enabled SourceGuardian in the cpanel 9.9.9 C140
    GD is installed and the php configure command (from phpinfo.php) indicates this.
    ZLIB is also installed and the php configure command shows this.
    ZEND Optimizer is version 2.5.7
    ---------- GD section of phpinfo ------------
    GD Support enabled
    GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
    FreeType Support enabled
    FreeType Linkage with freetype
    GIF Read Support enabled
    GIF Create Support enabled
    JPG Support enabled
    PNG Support enabled
    WBMP Support enabled
    XBM Support enabled
    -------------------------------------------------
    Here are the error messages...
    -------------------------------------------------
    [15-Jan-2005 16:32:46] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_gd.so' - ./php_gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [15-Jan-2005 16:32:46] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_zlib.so' - ./php_zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [15-Jan-2005 16:32:46] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './ixed.lin.4.3.8.pxp' - ./ixed.lin.4.3.8.pxp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [15-Jan-2005 17:01:57] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_gd.so' - ./php_gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [15-Jan-2005 17:01:57] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_zlib.so' - ./php_zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [15-Jan-2005 17:01:57] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './ixed.lin.4.3.8.pxp' - ./ixed.lin.4.3.8.pxp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

--------------------------------

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#1 rfrench10, Jan 16, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  2. xprt5

xprt5 Well-Known Member

Same here

[10-Feb-2005 15:59:02] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './ixed.lin.4.3.8.pxp' - ./ixed.lin.4.3.8.pxp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

This occured after i upgraded Cpanel to 10.0.0, customers error_logs are getting these everytime a php file is accessed.

Got a ticket into Cpanel Support now.

3. dezignguy

dezignguy Well-Known Member

a search of these forums may give you the answer