The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP files have stopped working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the zoo keeper, Jul 8, 2007.

1. the zoo keeper

the zoo keeper Registered

Jul 6, 2007
    Forgive me if this is in the wrong area:

I have been having major issues with my server (whm11) of late and the long and short of it was that a lot of programs are no longer running, apache wouldnt update or restart or even connect.

Anyways to cut a long story short today i rebuilt apache in ssl using the following guideline:

cd /scripts
    ./easyapache (Select option #4)

This has got most of the server working file however i have uploaded a folder to - its def there if you check at it shows in the root folders, but for the life of me i cannot get this folder to load i get a
    You don't have permission to access /app/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.37 Server at Port 80

Error every time.

Does anyone know why this folder is nto working please. when you go to that address it should open up a php file which is part of a program but its not working

2. jayh38

jayh38 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2006
    What do you mean by getting it to load? The only html or rendering file is postinfo.html
    The rest of the folders are very much empty sub/addon domains which appear empty.

Monitor your /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log while loading your pages. You will see error messages if something is wrong.