Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED PHP-FPM error_log location

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by justinC, Mar 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. justinC

justinC Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Sorry, I'm a noob. I would like the reverse setup of what the OP describes in this post: Changing PHP-FPM error_log location

Right now my php error_logs are getting generated in the same directory as the PHP file that generated the error, but I would prefer having them in the following path for all domains (VirtualHosts?) hosted on the server:

/home/username/logs/domain_tld.php.error.log

The OP in the post I linked to stated that this is the default error_log location for PHP_FPM. As far as I can tell, I have php-fpm enabled (well, at least PHP-FPM service for Apache is checked of as enabled in the Service Manager in WHM, not sure if that is enough? phpinfo() shows CGI/FastCGI as the Server API).

For what it's worth, I do not have any .yaml files in /var/cpanel/userdata/user/

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

You need to enable PHP-FPM for each domain name via "WHM >> MultiPHP Manager" or use the "System PHP-FPM Status" option in MultiPHP Manager to turn it on for all accounts.

Thank you.

3. justinC

justinC Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thanks so much! That is exactly what I needed to do.

cPanelMichael likes this.