willianstr1ker

Registered
Jun 18, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello everyone, I had my server running perfectly fine, with fastcgi, apc, and all that other good stuff, but I ended up needing curlSSL, so I went on easy apache, to rebuild enabling the CURLSSL ext. but now, when it finished it doesn´t show any php hander, can someone please help. Is there a way to recover the last build I did on 15/06/12?

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Could you check in WHM > Tweak Settings to see what you have listed for Max cPanel Process Memory? If it is set to 256 or 512, could you raise it to 1024 and then save that section? After that, please go back to WHM > Apache Configuration > PHP and SuExec Configuration area to see if the PHP handlers are now showing in the dropdown.

willianstr1ker

Registered
Jun 18, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Could you check in WHM > Tweak Settings to see what you have listed for Max cPanel Process Memory? If it is set to 256 or 512, could you raise it to 1024 and then save that section? After that, please go back to WHM > Apache Configuration > PHP and SuExec Configuration area to see if the PHP handlers are now showing in the dropdown.
YES!!! It worked! Thank you very much!

serve_this

Registered
Sep 30, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
This worked great. I set it to 1024 then down to 512. I had moved from a vps to a dedicated. The company moved it over but I had to redo all the settings etc. I created an account here just to say thanks. :D