The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Php Image upload problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kieran, Jan 8, 2003.

1. kieran

kieran Registered

Can anyone help here? I've been trying endlessly to get images uploaded to the server using a php form to upload images to a given directory permissions set to CHMOD 777 but it gives no errors. When I check the given directory the images are not there? Any help please!!

2. Damian

Damian Well-Known Member

You may want to check that [b:851c4a8b0b]file_uploads[/b:851c4a8b0b] is enabled.

If you have page that display phpinfo(); search for file_uploads and make sure that it's on (set to 1). If you don't create a PHP file with the following:

&? phpinfo(); ?&

Upload it and view it from a browser.

3. kieran

kieran Registered

Upload Problem

Thanks Damian for the reply. I have done what you told me with the &? phpinfo(); ?& file and it is set to 1
    Anymore help here please!

4. Damian

Damian Well-Known Member

Hey Kieran,

I'd be looking at the PHP manual at this stage, as I'd say it's an environment setting. Take a look here : http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.php

Of course, if you can try your script elsewhere and/or get a script that you *know* works and try it on your own account it will help to pinpoint it.