The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP Include issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pzo1970, Apr 12, 2008.

1. pzo1970

pzo1970 Registered

I have been having the hardest time in getting proper help for this issue. :confused:

This is a simple php call for an RSS feed. Im getting several warnings and server admin cant figure it out, sends me to script creater who inturn sends me back to server admin.

Log file error messages;
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    [Sat Apr 12 10:17:30 2008] [error] PHP Warning: main() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'www.cash-outrefinancing.com/rss/rss.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2Fnews%3Fhl%3Den%26ned%3Dus%26ie%3DUTF-%26output%3Drss%26q%3Dmortgage%2Brefinancing%2Chttp%3A%2F%2Fnews.search.yahoo.com%2Fusns%2Fynsearch%2Fcategories%2Fnews_story_search_rss%2Findex.html%3Fp%3Dmortgage%2Brefinancing%2C&amp;newpage=1&amp;chead=1&amp;atl=&amp;desc=1&amp;owncss=&amp;eleminate=&amp;auth=&amp;dts=1&amp;width=797&amp;max=5&amp;maxfrom=2&amp;maxto=2&amp;tlen=0&amp;rnd=1&amp;bt=1&amp;bs=Solid&amp;nmb=1&amp;ntb=1&amp;naf=1&amp;nst=1&amp;nwd=0&amp;nht=0&amp;initime=1207752646&amp;dlttime=0&amp;dlen=0&amp;bg=%23003300&amp;bc=%23FFFFFF&amp;tc=%23FFFFFF&amp;ts=10&amp;spc=&amp;ims=&amp;lc=%23FFFFFF&amp;lstyle=1&amp;rel=&amp;tfont=Arial,+Helvetica,+Sans-serif&amp;rf=cash-outrefinancing.com/Untitled-1.php&amp;phpout=1' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/cashout/public_html/Untitled-1.php on line 13

[Sat Apr 12 10:17:30 2008] [error] PHP Warning: main(www.cash-outrefinancing.com/rss/rss...utrefinancing.com/Untitled-1.php&amp;phpout=1) [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/cashout/public_html/Untitled-1.php on line 13
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

I have turned on error reporting on the test page and they can be seen here.
    Testing url:
    cash-outrefinancing.com/Untitled-1.php
    Php server configuration here:
    http://www.cash-outrefinancing.com/server.php

.htaccess file
    php_flag allow_url_fopen On
    php_flag allow_url_include On
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html

Also, On the tert page, The very first line "Welcome to my homepage" and the nextline, is a very simple include placed in the root folder. Then the php include which gives the errors. Then a simple php call "hello world'.. At the bottom of the page is the javascript include for the feeds. Works fine, but not SEO friendly.

I have read about the include issues with php 5 and above, but this is php 4.7.7. Im losing it trying to get this simple call to work..

BTW, the include is actually encrypted, but zend is on the server.

Thanks for any and all help in advance,
    Rodney

#1 pzo1970, Apr 12, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  2. markfrompf

markfrompf Well-Known Member

There could be something preventing the connection like suhosin, etc.

3. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    #3 cPanelKenneth, Apr 13, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  4. pzo1970

pzo1970 Registered

Im getting this probblem, with or without the ,htaccess flags. Included the flags for purpuse of debugging, but thay are viable.. No errors reported with them..

Any more ideas of what it could be?

Thanks in advance,
    Rodney

5. mctDarren

mctDarren Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I remember once reading about a bug with PHP includes where if the temp directory isn't large enough the include would fail. Perhaps that is happening here? It was pre php5..

6. pzo1970

pzo1970 Registered

hhmmm...

Ok, I did not know you could increase the size of your temp folder. again, a simple include called from root works fine. Its when the server variables are added is when I come into trouble. Is there anyway to take the call, and include hard links instead, may that work? or is it something here that would prevent that?