The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP Mail (unroutable domain) [moved]

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by may, Dec 20, 2005.

1. may

may Registered

PHP Mail (unroutable domain)

Hi,

I am facing the same issue with PHP mail on all my web form. Previously there wasn't any thing wrong with my PHP form until recently the server administrator enable the "Prevent "nobody" from sending email..."

The server administrator refuse to disable this option. He mentioned to me that this is important in order to block spamming and hacking security threads.

Is there anyway I can use my PHP Mail form without using sending email with "Nobody" ? :confused:

He also refuse to enable the Suexec to prevent further setting changed that affect other users.

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

No, there's nothing you can do with an uncooperative host like that except move to one that's more willing to work with you.

3. may

may Registered

Smtp

Will sending by smtp() function in php help? Once I get the send out with somebody then I can send the mail out with my PHPmail.

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You can try, but they may also have blocked that ability as that is also an option for them within WHM.

5. may

may Registered

SMTP() exploration

HI,

Thanks for your reply. I will try with that the SMTP function if this is not being blocked.