pc_doctor

Registered
Aug 4, 2019
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I have recently had to migrate to a brand new server after a sudden server crash. I am now getting an error where if I email a certain email address, (which I know i pipe to a PHP script), i get the following error message back via email:
Code:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/username/public_html/support/api/pipe.php
    generated by email

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/username/public_html/support/api/pipe.php
       generated by email------

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/msql.so' - /opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/msql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so' - /opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
What is strange is I have the extensions installed via EasyApache. But if I do an ls on this, i only get the following:
Code:
[[email protected] home]# ls /opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/
ctype.so  imap.so            mysqlnd.so      phar.so       sqlite3.so    xml.so
curl.so   json.so            pdo_mysqlnd.so  posix.so      tokenizer.so  xmlwriter.so
dom.so    mysqlnd_mysqli.so  pdo.so          simplexml.so  wddx.so       xsl.so
ftp.so    mysqlnd_mysql.so   pdo_sqlite.so   sockets.so    xmlreader.so
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry Carter

Jul 31, 2019
India
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi,

Uncomment "mysql.so" in the php.ini file this module was built in to the binary, so it didn't need to be called externally. So, uncommenting "muysql.so" in php.ini will fix this issue.

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hello @pc_doctor

Please let us know if the advice provided in this thread was a resolution to the issue or if you have any further issues or concerns.

Thanks!