Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

PHP Module - SOAP

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by joburg, Jun 30, 2017.

1. joburg

joburg Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,
    I am new here. Thanks for all your help via this forum.
    I think I may have a related issue with my cpanel setup.
    I have 2 websites each on a separate server with separate cpanel/whm. Both websites are running the exact same code/script.
    One website (the one that is working as expected) has the following in the "Additional .ini files parsed" when I run info.php:

/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/calendar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ctype.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/curl.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/dom.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ftp.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/gd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/imap.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/json.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/local.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysql.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysqli.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/phar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/posix.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/simplexml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sockets.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/tokenizer.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml_wddx.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlreader.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xsl.ini

The other website on the other server (the one that is not working as expected) has the following in the "Additional .ini files parsed" when I run info.php:

/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/calendar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ctype.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/curl.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/dom.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ftp.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/gd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/imap.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/json.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/local.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysql.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysqli.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/phar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/posix.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/simplexml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sockets.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/tokenizer.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml_wddx.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlreader.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xsl.ini

When I compared the two, it appears that the second website is missing "/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini" in its "Additional .ini files parsed".

How/where can I add /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini so that the resulting "Additional .ini files parsed" section of info.php will include /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini, just like the first website has it in its info.php?

Thanks for your time and I apologize if I did not word the question professionally enough. Hope someone will understand what I am trying to get at.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @joburg,

You can install the SOAP PHP module for PHP 5.6 using the following command:

Code:
    yum install ea-php56-php-soap
    Or, search for "soap", enable the PHP 5.6 module, and proceed to install it on the profile of your choosing using "WHM >> Software >> EasyApache 4".

Note that this requires root access to the system. You'd need to send a request to your web hosting provider if you'd like this PHP module installed and you do not have root access.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. joburg

joburg Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    When I logged into whm, it shows that php-soap is already installed?
    Please see attached screenshot. Thanks.
    Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 4.30.33 PM.png

4. Anoop P Alias

Anoop P Alias Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    What does

rpm -qa|grep soap

say

Its just rpm/yum and rather than using the EA4 UI , installing using yum should be easy if you are comfortable with the commandline

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...