Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP Module - SOAP

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by joburg, Jun 30, 2017.

1. joburg

joburg Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,
    I am new here. Thanks for all your help via this forum.
    I think I may have a related issue with my cpanel setup.
    I have 2 websites each on a separate server with separate cpanel/whm. Both websites are running the exact same code/script.
    One website (the one that is working as expected) has the following in the "Additional .ini files parsed" when I run info.php:

/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/calendar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ctype.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/curl.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/dom.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ftp.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/gd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/imap.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/json.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/local.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysql.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysqli.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/phar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/posix.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/simplexml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sockets.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/tokenizer.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml_wddx.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlreader.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xsl.ini

The other website on the other server (the one that is not working as expected) has the following in the "Additional .ini files parsed" when I run info.php:

/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/calendar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ctype.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/curl.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/dom.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/ftp.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/gd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/imap.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/json.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/local.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mcrypt.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysql.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/mysqlnd_mysqli.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_mysqlnd.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/pdo_sqlite.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/phar.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/posix.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/simplexml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sockets.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/tokenizer.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xml_wddx.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlreader.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini, /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/xsl.ini

When I compared the two, it appears that the second website is missing "/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini" in its "Additional .ini files parsed".

How/where can I add /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini so that the resulting "Additional .ini files parsed" section of info.php will include /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/etc/php.d/soap.ini, just like the first website has it in its info.php?

Thanks for your time and I apologize if I did not word the question professionally enough. Hope someone will understand what I am trying to get at.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @joburg,

You can install the SOAP PHP module for PHP 5.6 using the following command:

Code:
    yum install ea-php56-php-soap
    Or, search for "soap", enable the PHP 5.6 module, and proceed to install it on the profile of your choosing using "WHM >> Software >> EasyApache 4".

Note that this requires root access to the system. You'd need to send a request to your web hosting provider if you'd like this PHP module installed and you do not have root access.

Thank you.

3. joburg

joburg Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    When I logged into whm, it shows that php-soap is already installed?
    Please see attached screenshot. Thanks.
    Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 4.30.33 PM.png

4. Anoop P Alias

Anoop P Alias Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    What does

rpm -qa|grep soap

say

Its just rpm/yum and rather than using the EA4 UI , installing using yum should be easy if you are comfortable with the commandline