php script for domain forwarder/and redirect in cpanel

Thembinkosi

May 9, 2016
South Africa
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
i would like to be assisted. i want a php script which will allow my clients to be able to forward domains and redirect in the in client area so that they don`t have to login to cpanel.. help please !.. i have been searching the internet, but i have found nothing on domain forwarding and redirect.

Thembinkosi

May 9, 2016
South Africa
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
jep i did the other link i got there was about future request, what about now ? is there any thing that can be done now to accomplish what i need ... and the other one was about .htaccess file . I couldn`t understand the documentation. can i use .htaccess file for domain rederects and forwarding ?. if so , how can i use it.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
jep i did the other link i got there was about future request, what about now ? is there any thing that can be done now to accomplish what i need
That reply to you, is from 2 weeks ago. Asking for the same thing another way in a different thread doesn't change anything. Did you vote on that Feature Request?

and the other one was about .htaccess file . I couldn`t understand the documentation. can i use .htaccess file for domain rederects and forwarding ?. if so , how can i use it.
In your cPanel > Domains section > Redirects. This tool writes to your htaccess. What part of the documentation on this are you having issues with understanding?
Redirects - Documentation - cPanel Documentation