The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP scripts accessing Cpanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rod985, May 9, 2005.

1. rod985

rod985 Registered

I run a web design company and we have a dedicated server which has Cpanel/Web Host Manager installed. I would like to set up a customized area whereby clients can do the following: add/remove e-mail addresses/forwarders/autoresponders, check their bandwidth & disk usage (according to Cpanel), manage their files, check statistics, and more. I would like to develop this interface in PHP, and it needs to be able to access & edit information that is native to Cpanel without ever actually logging into or seeing Cpanel. Is there some sort of API available to do this? I know there is an Accounting module that can interact with PHP to set up accounts and whatnot, but it cannot interact with Cpanel after the account has been created for things like checking bandwidth, administering e-mail addresses, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthony

2. s_2_s

s_2_s Well-Known Member

ALL you need is to study on something called whm API [ not sure there would be a cpanel API yet ]
    i wish i could help you
    but i also can't get alot of info about it