The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by the_Dsigner, Feb 15, 2016.

1. the_Dsigner

the_Dsigner Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I have been playing around with this dedicated server for hours trying to find out why I keep getting these long errors when checking the status of my crontab for a new magento dev install

Code:
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/php_pdo.dll' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/php_pdo.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/php_pdo_mysql.dll' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/php_pdo_mysql.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/mcrypt.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/mcrypt.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.32
    Content-type: text/html

I have gone through the php.ini file in the usr/local/lib directory. I had to add the

extension=pdo.so
    extension=pdo_sqlite.so
    extension=sqlite.so
    extension=pdo_mysql.so
    extension=php_pdo.dll
    extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

extensions to both the main php.ini and for some reason had to add a php.ini file to each main sub directory of my magento install or i would get zend errors about it not having access to the pdo drivers? What is going on?

2. the_Dsigner

the_Dsigner Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I just checked those directories and the extensions php is looking aren't there??? I recompiled through easyapache3 and its still doing it? Why aren't the proper extension I requested to be re-installed not showing up?

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please disable the individual php.ini file in the document root of the script, as it's likely an older php.ini file that's using an outdated path. You can then copy over /usr/local/lib/php.ini to the directory if you prefer to customize specific values.

Thank you.