Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

SOLVED PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Rob James, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Rob James

Rob James Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem and I have done everything above in this thread and I am still getting this error.

Just a bit of background we run a map system (store finder) in a sub directory on one of our sites using PHP/Javascript/MySQL and a while back we changed our php 5 handler form dso to suphp all my other sites work fine just this.

I keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error and when viewing the logs i get this message:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/mysqli.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0.

Any ideas.
    Rob

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello Rob,

I moved your post to it's own thread.

Could you confirm if you notice any specific output to /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log when you encounter the "500" error code in your browser? The error output you provided appears to come from the error_log file within the script's document root.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rob James

Rob James Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Michael,

this is what I found:

[Tue Jul 11 15:36:04.236896 2017] [:error] [pid 3796] [client] SoftException in Application.cpp:603: Directory "/home/consult/public_html/consultfinder/admin" is writeable by group

[Tue Jul 11 15:36:04.236936 2017] [core:error] [pid 3796] [client End of script output before headers: stores.php

Rob

4. Rob James

Rob James Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

I have fixed it. Somehow the /home/consult/public_html/consultfinder/admin permission were set at 777, so reset it to 755.

Thanks for your input

Rob

cPanelMichael likes this.
  5. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Rob,

I'm glad to see you were able to address the issue. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...