PHP Upload is terminated after 30 seconds

xfactor5

Nov 1, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi,
I am having an issue with suPHP with and without PHP-FPM. When a user tries to upload 2MB+ files, the upload is terminated after exactly 30 seconds without any HTTP response code. The connection is just closed.

PHP settings for max execution time, upload file size and all other timeout settings in apache configuration are all more than 30 and about 60MB for files.
There is also nothing in the error logs.

What am I missing here? Previously the server was using Litespeed and everything was just fine, after switching to apache issues started.

xfactor5

Nov 1, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
60M, as I said I checked all the visible config values in WHM interface. Besides, it was working fine in Litespeed the issue does not seem to be with PHP.

RoseHosting

PartnerNOC
Jan 3, 2003
Check the document root for your application. Maybe you have custom ini file for PHP which overrides the default value set in the global ini file.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @xfactor5

I agree with @RoseHosting checking the documentroot for the domain for a php.ini or even a .htaccess directive would be useful. Also can you show a screenshot of the PHP details from a phpinfo page?

Thanks!

xfactor5

Nov 1, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi,
I checked the document root and no ini was there. Here is the screenshot:
- Removed -
Nothing htaccess too. I am currently on php-fpm and the issue is not resolved.

Last edited by a moderator: