The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by laztrix, Feb 7, 2012.

1. laztrix

laztrix Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,

After recompyling EasyApache php is throwing these "PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626" errors. I read several threads, applied suggestions but nothing seems to make an impact.

[07-Feb-2012 18:10:24 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/mysqli.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [07-Feb-2012 18:10:24 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ioncube.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ioncube.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I've checked via grep extension /usr/local/lib/php.ini if I have empty extensions but that wasn't the case. Here is my current output:

; dynamically loaded extension (either a PHP extension or a Zend extension),
    ; you may only use these constants *after* the line that loads the extension.
    ; leading '/'. You must also specify the file extension being used including
    ; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
    extension_dir = "/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626"
    zend_extension = "/usr/local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so"
    zend_extension = "/usr/local/Zend/lib/Guard-5.5.0/php-5.3.x/ZendGuardLoader.so"
    extension = "suhosin.so"
    extension = "apc.so"
    extension = "eaccelerator.so"
    extension = "mysqli.so"
    extension = "ioncube.so"
    ; If you wish to have an extension loaded automatically, use the following
    ; needs to go here. Specify the location of the extension with the
    ; extension_dir directive above.
    ; dictionary files. Include the base filename, but not the file extension.

I also tried to upgrade WHM by setting the release to "current". My current version is 11.30.5.6

I've noticed that there is no ioncube.so and mysqli.so in my extension directory. Where does php load these files since my websites are working because without them they don't?

Thank You.

2. Mr Goodie2Shoes

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    try rebuilding your Apache with the "EasyApache" plugin..

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Are you receiving these error messages on a specific account, or for all accounts? You should check to ensure an account is not using a custom php.ini file. It's possible an account is using an outdated php.ini file, in which case you will need to copy the system php.ini file to the account and make any required changes.

Thank you.

4. laztrix

laztrix Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi Guys, it seems that I'm loading some extensions twice. Recompiled with easy apache and they are gone. Thanks.