Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alexandz, Aug 23, 2012.

1. alexandz

alexandz Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi!, I submit the following warning in the log records:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/var/cpanel/3rdparty//lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/zip.so' - /var/cpanel/3rdparty//lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Try copying /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/zip.so to /var/cpanel/3rdparty//lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/
    but it did not work :(

Also comment out the line extension = zip.so, but then I threw another error log records: PHP Warning: Module 'zip' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
    As all decise

If anyone can help me decipher the problem, and check something in the forum but not found the solution yet and.

2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Are you seeing this in the cPanel log (/usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log)?

Based on what you have already tried, it would probably best if you submit a ticket. We would be happy to log into your server and look at this problem for you via a ticket.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...