The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHPHostBot - Cant Find Packages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darren b, May 18, 2008.

1. darren b

darren b Registered

Hi I am using PHPhostbot to automate account setup and billing but i have been unable to solve an issue preventing me.

i get the following error and am unable to create any accounts.

in the software you select the account package that is created in whm and then add the specs and costs to be shown to the customer. the error i keep getting is

the server was not able to find the document :)/2087/scripts/remote_lstpkg) please check your url and try again.

i am guessing here that this is were the package information is stored for whm, yet phphostbot can not find it.

can anyone here offer me any advice, help or suggestions in what i can do, i currently have support at phphostbot looking at this for me but im after some technical help from here which might assist me.

thanks in advance
    Darren

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Two things, that doesn't appear to be a cPanel file, nor is that path correct I don't think. Looks like a config problem on that software.

3. darren b

darren b Registered

Hi

the remote_listpkg is part of the api, the people that write phphostbot tell me it is needed.

my webhost tells me cpanle 11 no longer uses it.

i am confused more than ever now, does anyone know what the or were to find the package configurations files so i can change edit phphostbot.

thanks
    Darren