The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpinfo - help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bonnmac, May 23, 2003.

1. bonnmac

bonnmac Well-Known Member

I need to get the things in bold installed on my server. I have recompiled apache using /scripts/easyapache option 6 and I checked GD, Freetype,mycrypt and ttf but they are still not showing in my phpinfo file. How can I get these enabled? Thanks

Oh one more thing. It says for build date May 15 2003 03:08:55 But I just ran it today :confused:

'./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib'

#1 bonnmac, May 23, 2003
    Last edited: May 23, 2003
  2. jphilipson

jphilipson Well-Known Member

I believe when you build it using easy apache those features are added as shared objects (.so's), so the do not show up in the configure line. Scroll down and you should see them supported.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

3. bonnmac

bonnmac Well-Known Member

The only thing in my php.ini file is windows extentions (.dll) all commented out. No linux extensions (.so) at all?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: