The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpmyadmin can't find six

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by 5stars, Dec 4, 2007.

1. 5stars

5stars Active Member

phpadmin is failing.

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: open(/tmp/sess_904d5a512ee455e4ae3a1b751b522191, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 44

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php:44) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 101

Changed the permison of the tmp folder, it's on 1777
    updated the software on the server.
    No resolution to this problem, I'm having problems since I have instaled some library scripts for users to use, to make it easy for them to construct and mantain sites.
    The same updates that I have instaled are now uninstaled, this problem is not going away.

2. yapluka

yapluka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Delete /tmp/sess_904d5a512ee455e4ae3a1b751b522191, this should fix your issue :)