The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phpMyAdmin Error : No input file specified.

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by adaml, Mar 22, 2006.

1. adaml

adaml Registered

Hello!

Whenever i go to phpmyadmin through cpanel (login in as a user) i get a blank page with the message:

No input file specified.

Now whenever i login to WHM and go to phpmyadmin through there, it works perfectly?! Does anyone know whats wrong? Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks

Adam

2. NetBlaster

NetBlaster Member

I had the same problem. If you haven't already figured it out, after you copy the config.inc.php file from the old version change the ownership to this.

chown cpanel:cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

I was logged in as root and if you copy the file after you're set the permission on the new version it is root ownership.

Ron...

3. sorin

sorin Registered

Hello,

Actually in my case (a FreeBSD 5.4 server) the permissions on /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin were a little messed up (the folder was owned by root and chmoded 700). A "chown -R cpanel:cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin" solved the problem.

Thanks for the hint.

Sorin

4. asimply

asimply Registered

:D

thanks so mush